CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogging...

It's all the rage. Blair started it in our mom's group and we all jumped on the bus. She has a great idea, make it a sort of "book" for her children when they get older, they will see what their daily lives were like. I love it! I just do not know if I could be as dedicated. It is like making photo albums for your children. I have purchased many adorable (expensive) photo albums to use for the kids photos but have yet to make one. They are all under my bed, empty. The photos, all on my computer. :) I am going to give this a shot and see how long I can keep up with it. If anything, it may just be a chapter in my life. Thanks, Blair, for the great idea! Now here we go...

1 comment:

Blair said...

You are welcome. It really is fun and Charlotte loves to look at it now and check out her pictures.

And don't worry, I will try to prod you along. It really is so fun!