CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nicholas Jude, Preston's first friend

I was so excited to find out my friend Heather was pregnant, only weeks after Jude and I learned we were. I had a friend to go through pregnancy with!

Also, that meant my baby would have a baby friend, too. A win, win. Nicholas Jude (how can you not LOVE the name?) was born about seven weeks after Preston entered the world and today the two little men met for the first time. Nicholas is adorable! The two little blond boys peeked at each other. I'm sure they were just shocked and amazed to see someone their own size. Here are a few pictures from their meet and greet...



Preston in disbelief...

There will be many more play dates to come!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Love that last picture of Preston. He looks so much like Roman!

And it is amazing what a difference 7 weeks makes between the boys. They change so much the first few months of life. I cannot believe Robert will be that big in a few months. Crazy.