CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy baby shower, Joann

Joann's baby shower was today and Amy and I went together. There's nothing like a baby shower to get you pumped for your own upcoming bundle of joy. Joann received so many cute things that I was in awe. I sat there thinking, "Oooh, I want that...and that too...and that's interesting...". Such adorable little itty bitty baby items. The girls did an amazing job putting it all together. The food was yummy and the cake (from Zoe's) was to die for. Her baby boy, David Allen, is due this month and it will be her and her husband's first. I think she is going to be such an awesome mom. I can't wait to see this fun loving school teacher with a baby of her own. I just love babies!

(photo by:Andrea Savoie)

No comments: