CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy birthday Granny, you 83 year old, you!

Today we celebrated Granny's (aka Nanny) 83rd birthday and it was lovely. I am so thankful to still have my grandma in my life, and my Mom. Those are two of the most amazing, important women to me and I consider myself blessed to still have them both around. They live an hour away, which at times seems just way too far to me, but in reality, they live close. Granny is healthy (definitely for her age) and still ventures out in her car at times, though it's a thought I don't like to think about. She is feisty, funny, and is very caring and giving. I look forward to the many many more years to come with mom and grandma as role models in my life, and my children's!

No comments: