CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

IntelliGender - Boy or Girl

I went to CVS today and purchased the IntelliGender test. I actually spotted it before we started trying to conceive, and knew I would want to buy it one day soon. After I did some online research and read it can be faulty, plus add to it the price of $40, I swore I wouldn't buy it. You can get a false boy prediction, but not so much a false girl prediction, so I've read. You can take the test at ten weeks on. Well today, as I waited for a prescription to get filled, with Roman throwing a fit in the store, I grabbed it without any hesitation and put it on the counter. My thoughts are that my ultrasound is in two weeks (at 18 weeks) so I won't be misguided for long. I just want to try it out before I'm not pregnant anymore and wished I had. It's an experiment! A fun one! I have to do it first thing in the morning, so tomorrow will be the day. Stay tuned for my IntelliGender results...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

good luck, hope you get what you want!

Heather said...

I wanted to buy that so badly but I never did. It will be interesting to see if it works.

Amy said...

IT WILL BE A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!