CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I enjoyed my 11th Mother's Day today! Jude and I spent the day with all three boys, doing normal stuff, like lunch, playing ball, and eating snoballs. I did get breakfast in bed, served by all four of the most important men in my life. The weather was beautiful and the day was relaxing. I am twenty weeks pregnant today, which means I am halfway there to adding our fourth boy. Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family who read this blog!
Here are a few pics from the day...
My pink flowers from Aiden that he made at school

My card this morning that Aiden made

My card from Cullen (my little comedian!)

Flowers from all my men
Me and my three boys (after snoballs)

No comments: