CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful

Roman and I decided to take a ride out to the Kiln and hang out with one of my good friends, Breezy, today.
On our way out, we stopped at Randazzo's and picked up two king cakes for my two friends that live in the sticks. First, we stopped at Jenn's work and delivered hers to her surprise. She was very happy! We got to chat with her for a few. Then, we went on to Breezy's house where we hung out with
Breezy,

Coein (he's five),

and Glory (Breezy's sis).

I love the country! It was so peaceful, quiet, the weather was gorgeous, and it was just a perfect day all around. Breezy ate half her king cake just while I was there. She is so tiny, I don't know where she put it all. But, she ate it! Roman and Coein played the entire time, which had him sleeping the whole ride home. That means he had a great day, too. We are going to have to go back on a Monday so we can visit with Jenn on her day off. I look forward to going back to hang with my girls! I've known them since middle school. Thanks, Brandi, for putting them in my life for good:)



No comments: