CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

All Star Soccer Team

Cullen's soccer team won first place in their playoffs! I was so happy for him and his team. He received a trophy on Friday

after their final game. Well, I thought it was his final game of the season until I received a phone call asking if he could play on the All Star Team these next few weeks. It's the first year he was eligible to play on it and he got picked as one of the few. Now, I'm not a big sports fan, but I do know that this is an honor. I really hope his team does well and they move up to the next level. My little boy is growing up. He is having a lot of big "moments" this year. I am one proud mommy!

Note: He definitely doesn't have his mother's athletic abilities.

No comments: