CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Flower competition

Reason #568 and #569 of why I love my boys.
Today, in this gorgeous weather, we went to watch Cullen play a soccer game at our local playground. They are an undefeated team, and this is a first for any team Cullen has played on. I usually do not get to really watch him play because I have two other monkeys to look after. But today, they played on the field where I could watch everyone and I was able to cheer Cullen on. Oddly, they were playing GIRLS today; older girls. In the end, it was a tie (and they never make them play over time).
While the game was going on, Roman handed me two little flowers (weeds) in front of Aiden. Not to be outdone, Aiden picked me some more flowers (weeds). Then, Roman had to continue with the competition, then Aiden. It is so cute to have two little men competing for you. I'm a very lucky girl!! This isn't the first, and I sure hope it isn't the last.

Earlier, before we left for that game, I was flat ironing my hair while Roman and Aiden were playing their Leapsters on my bed. Roman rolls over near me and says "Momma, you so phootiful (beautiful)." He complemented me and my heart melted. They are sweet just like their daddy. They get it honestly.
*My photos won't upload, only one. Need to work on that.

No comments: