CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bayou Barbie Blair


Tonight I went to dinner with twenty of Blair's friends to wish her well on her next adventures. Our friend is moving on up in Louisiana and she is going to be greatly missed by many. I met her through our mommy group and had the pleasure of working with her on the organizing team. She is as tall as a giraffe (I can say this because I am too) and when she walks into a room, you are sure to see her. She is the one that has it all together, with her purple pride clothing, and two adorable children on her side, who ninety nine percent of the time are very well behaved. When I met her, I wanted her to be mean so I could hate her, hehe, kidding, but her personality is as beautiful as she is. She has all the best things and all the greatest advice and doesn't act like it. She's humble. (I hate that she is moving before I can find something wrong with her.) In my mind, she's permanently marked as the friend who has it all together, including the doctor husband. She's like Bayou Barbie. Blair is the one that has everyone blogging. I am comforted in the fact that we will be able to keep up with her and her great family through the lovely thing called the internet; though she may not find the time when she has six kids. Blair, thanks for making an impact on my life and I look forward to staying in touch. I wish you all the best!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Oh, I laughed so hard I nearly cried! I SO do not have it all together. I break down, I scream, I cry and have my "I am a horrible mother" moments. But yes, I am tall. And I do think (THINK, mind you) my girls are perfect.

I have loved getting to know you over the past few months and am so glad I will be able to follow you and your adorable family through your blog. I will be back to visit. This group is too good to stay away from!