CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, June 12, 2009

See the Sea day 7


Yes, our last day at sea was today. We woke up earliesh to get a good chair out by the pool. As there were 2000 people and one pool, you needed to wake up at a decent time. Jude and I had been avoiding the sun the entire trip as not to get a major burn and be miserable, hiding form the sun the rest of the trip. The last official full day on vacation, we wanted some sun. We laid there for about twenty minutes, I started wanting to go in. We went for breakfast and came back. I laid there thinking, it is FREAKING HOT. I couldn't do it. Who needs a tan anyway? I asked if we could move to somewhere else, like inside, but Jude wanted sun. I settled for a shaded canopy chair next to a chair in the blaring sun where Jude could lay. I did swell for a good two hours total and then I said I needed to potty. I am pretty sure Jude knew what I was up to as he came looking in the room for me after thirty minutes. Neither one of us have a real tan and I am okay with that. We took naps, as that is our daily routine these days, and went to dinner. It was an extra fun time at dinner as they bid us farewell. I am going to miss those childless dinners with extra entertainment. Hmphff!
Sunset riding down the Mississippi

1 comment:

Angele said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time!