CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun Day at Sea day 2


So that's what they call it. We are on our way to Key West, Florida. We slept in late, getting about twelve hours sleep. Yes! No babies disturbing us, demanding we get up and wait on them, asking us to take them places; it was nice. We had breakfast and went out to the top deck for some fun in the sun.

Still not feeling too well, I had to make myself do stuff today. After lunch, we went to our room to take naps and spent a good while sleeping. Woke up, went to the "Serenity Deck" for adults only, layed in the sun for another hour or so and went to get dressed up for the formal dinner tonight. Jude looked totally hot and I wasn't looking too bad myself.

We had a nice dinner, went back to our room for a break, where Jude had a fantastic layout on our bed. There was champagne, a rose, chocolates, and chocolate covered strawberries. He wooed me!! I will skip the juicy details and say we ended the evening at an adult comedy show. It was one of the best nights we have had in a very very long time.




Just a peek

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Oh I am So jealous!! And you look gorgeous, as always.

Amanda said...

Beautiful!