CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. B!

Madelyn (aka, Meme) and Donnie are one of the happiest couples you will ever come across in your lifetime. I went to high school with Meme, though we were in different grades and didn't really know each other. I knew of her from a friend named Brandi. When Brandi went "missing", Meme and I came together, along with many other friends, to find her and I got to know Meme. She is an awesome person!!! When we re-met two years ago, the girl was beautiful, and yet, had some low self esteem issues. She NEVER smiled. Okay, she did sometimes, but it was quick and you would have to be super fast to catch it. As I got to know a little more about her, I learned she was in a miserable marriage. That is all I am going to say on that topic. She would always say she wanted "a Jude". Jude rocks as a hubby! I hoped to see her one day happy and with the right person. Sometime later, she divorced and started smiling out of control. She met a guy named Donnie and he makes all her wishes come true. He puts her on the pedestal she belongs on. He loves her and you can clearly see it. She loves him. She is not just an object in his life. He builds her self esteem and would do anything in the world for her. In other words, he realized what a catch she is and is treating her like she should be treated. I love him for that. I can honestly say that Meme has met "her Jude". It is weird to watch a total transformation in a person in a little over two years. I am thankful that Donnie came into her life and I hope they continue to give each other their full one hundred percent. They make a lovely couple and can set an example to the rest of the world on how a relationship should work.
Meme and Donnie, I truly enjoyed your wedding and felt honored to watch you two become one. The bride was stunning, groom handsome, your daughters were beautiful (and the speech funny), the kids dancing were adorable, and our favorite friends were there to cut up with me. Thank you!

No comments: