CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Dear Steph

Roman and I had the best time sleeping over at Steph and Brax's house in Mississippi Saturday night. Steph and I got to play. Oh, and so did the boys! They are so cute together.

I have known Steph since I was eighteen and when I met her, she didn't want any children. She was my best friend in some of the best years of my life; the "learning" years. She had two younger brothers and a younger sister at that time that she helped take care of and she said they would always be her babies. Well, times changed and Stephanie grew up. Eventually, she wanted a baby of her own, and really bad. Braxton blessed her life and mommy hood fits perfectly on her. It is so sweet to see our two mini-me's playing side by side.

We must do this again sometime!

No comments: