CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Down on the farm


Today Aiden had his first field trip in his Pre-Kindergarten class and mommy had the privilege to chaperon. We went to a little farm on the Northshore.

He had fun! I, on the other hand, enjoyed watching him have fun. Not so much fun for me. I always say I want to live in the country, but once I get out there, I realize just how much of a city girl I am. Bugs, heat, dirt, ACK!
We watched a cow get milked,

we pet some animals,

rode a hay ride,

and the teacher even kissed a pig! (No picture taken, just utter shock!)

Aiden and Drew (the most "active" child in the class that I had the privilege to chaperon. Cute as a button!)

No comments: