CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

She Wants Revenge

...is an awesome band that makes you dance when you hear them. Seriously. Jude doesn't really groove unless he is intoxicated but he was moving to the beats Saturday, too. We went to see them in concert and they were outstanding.

Two other bands opened for them and I liked them also, Kill Hannah

and Paper Route.

The singer of Paper Route

was oh so gorgeous (don't tell Jude, shhh) and I think I really like that group now. These are all semi-new groups. Anywho, we had fun, heard some funky new music, even saw Rachael some (she got me hooked on SWR) and overall, had a wonderful adult evening.
She Wants Revenge

Us

Accidental picture, but I like it!

No comments: