CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy bees

Today-
*8:30 carpool lane
*9:00 gym
*10:00 Kids museum


*11:00 lunch at the mall
*12:00 window shopping at the mall
*1:00 Roman gets a haircut (A+ for behaviour)
*1:30 grocery store visit
*2:30 hour nap with Ro
*4:00 carpool lane
*5:00 bath and wash clothes
*6:30 church course for two hours
*9:00 homework with Cullen
*11:00 sleepy mommy

I thought I would highlight the days events because I am too tired to do anything else with them. My pocket camera broke this morning so I really do not have any fun pictures, although it was a really really fun day. I love my one on one time with Roman and picking my older boys up from school and hearing about their day.

No comments: