CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've been healed!

As I type this, I am smiling. I did the cleanser last week and today is my last day on it. Yay! It is really nasty going down in the morning. It smells like pepper, tastes like it, but immediately my breath tastes (and smells, I'm sure) like GARLIC. Grosssss! I have been eating well under my 1200 calorie mark and still doing the gym. I have lost...ready...eight point nine pounds. Can we round that up to nine? hehe YAY ME! I am fitting back into some of my clothes, but NOT all of them. Now I have thirty four pounds to go and at this rate, I KNOW I can do it. I just can't eat. That's all. This week did help me figure out what I SHOULD be eating because a little menu comes with the kit. I downloaded an app on my iphone and have been tracking my meals. The app is "Lose It!" and it is really cool. Oh, I like the app "Weightbot", too. Looking forward to next week!
FYI-I started this "Weigh in Wednesday" on July 22, almost two months ago, needing to lose thirty five pounds because I was gaining weight at a scary rate. After gaining more weight (not losing), going to the doctor for tests, getting off some medication, and doing the gym all this time, I have lost one pound total. I'll take that. I finally feel like I am on the right track and can lose it. I am healed! Can I get an Amen?!