CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September+friends=FUN

I am so super excited September is here. I've been waiting!
Here is a quick peek at my future:
*This Friday, the fourth, I am going to MS to a concert with my Steph (my BFF from back in the day) and we are going to have the most awesomest time ever. We are going to shake our asses to some old tunes and sing at the top of our lungs to one of our favorite cassette tape groups from the nineties!

*Jude is on vacation starting this Saturday, the fifth, and will be home for an entire week. Woo hoo! We are going to Destin Saturday with four other couple/friends and are super excited to chillax with some of our peeps for the day.

*I am going to another concert with Jude on the twelfth for a band that is a little unknown but I ABSOLUTELY love their music (thanks to Rachael) and cannot wait to be blessed with their presence. Those smaller concerts are the best ones! I hope Rachael goes. I need to get on that:)

*My lovely friend "Madelyn" is getting married and will be having a shower on the thirteenth. Lord, help her. Whenever our group (Brandi's friends) get together, all we do is cause a scene. I am so happy she has found the man of her dreams and I plan to party it up with her. Um, celebrate.
(She is in the black tee)

*My BFF, Dawn, is coming in from Florida for a girls weekend on the eighteenth and we are going to act like freaks and stay in the FQ. We will drink, drink, and drink some more. Lasting memories are in our future!

*That Sunday I will travel my butt back to MS for a girls day condo getaway with some fabulous girlfriends that bring pure joy to my life. What are our plans? Drinking by the pool!


*Jess, Kenzie, and I are planning a September lunch, so I look forward to catching up with them this month, too. We go way back! They are a blast.

So all in all, I plan to be intoxicated every weekend in September of 2009. Go me!
Really, I just want to say that I have some of the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for and it seems like I will get to hang with majority of them this month. I truly think friends are a gift from God, because without them, all you have is family. Family is great, of course, but friends make life more FUN.

The last time I blogged about how wonderful life was and how fantastic my friends were (on Myspace) the joy was ripped from under my feet a few days later with the Brandi story. You never know when someone will be taken from you. I want all my girls to know how much I love them and if you are not in my September, damnit, you better make plans with me soon (STACEY!!). There is always October:) Love to all!
PS-I may be bragging on my girls a bit, but you would too if you had my friends:)~ They're the B-E-S-T!

2 comments:

Amy said...

you are gonna be a busy bee! But it should be lots of fun!!

kellykenz said...

we all love you too!! i can't wait to see you! we haven't hung out since the monster truck show!! and even than you couldn't hear yourself think more or less talk to each other!