CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to work

Well, for Jude, at least. While he was home, my momma's boy, Ro, became a complete Daddy's boy, and it is safe to say I was not happy about it. lol When Jude left this morning at four o'clock, I new I was back IN with the Shim. When the boys woke up after seven, Aiden came in my room and was crawling on my bed, all over. I was looking at my iphone and apparently had tunnel vision. It was dark. A few minutes later, I thought Aiden had climbed in the bed. I felt someone staring at me. I looked up at him to see what he wanted, and it was ROMAN. He had slipped in and climbed up the other side of the bed. When I looked at him, he looked sad. I asked him what he wanted, and this is what I got. I put the phone on video record...

Mommy will be number one again in no time! hehe

2 comments:

Blair said...

What app on the iPhone takes videos!? Hook a sista up!

Andrea said...

LOL It is on the latest model iphone. Apparently, people complained about the no video part. An app would be great for that though. Could they do that?!