CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Number two from my number two

Aiden, my second child, who is now four years and seven months old, is now fully potty trained. It just happened one night, and the next night, and then the next night. I had tried everything in the entire universe to get him to do it (number two) for two and a half years, and one day out of the blue, he decided he was going to start going on his own to the potty. I have been scared to throw a party or really acknowledge this because I do not want him to see my joy, thrill, happiness, etc. and try to destroy it one day when he is mad at me. Yes, he is only four, but he has pulled my strings for this entire long potty training adventure and I am not sure if I really trust him. lol Although I am not blogging much these days, this is news I want to shout from the top of the world and definitely log in their blog.
Cullen, potty trained in a day or two by his second birthday. Seriously.
Aiden, potty trained for two and a half years.
Roman, well, I wonder what he has in store for me.

2 comments:

Angele said...

Yay for Aiden!

Amy said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!