CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or treat, Smell my feet!

My favorite holiday is Halloween! I love the weather, the atmosphere, the "free" candy, dressing up, the parties, and so on. Christmas just stresses me out beyond belief. Tonight, we dressed up and headed over to Aunt Dawny's for some action. We went trick or treating in her neighborhood, visited with family, and were back home in under two hours. Both the boys are sick and Aiden has a slightly higher temperature than normal. How could I deny my children Halloween fun? They weren't acting sick, that's for sure. We had one (that's it) group come knock on our door at home for some candy before we left and one of the children was actually on her cell phone. WTH?! I told her parents that was a first for me. What is this world coming to?
My favorite part: When Aiden would say "My Mom's the devil". FYI: He asked me to dress up as the devil for Halloween. I think it was just so he could say that and get away with it. At age four!
Cullen was at his dad's house this year, but I did get a few pics.

He was an army man, straight from the war

After, Jude and I dropped the kids off at Julia and Jake's and headed to see a movie, "Paranormal Activity". Talk about some scary stuff! I have always had freaky crap happen to me throughout my life and it definitely scared me. Go see it! Maybe I will post a blog on some of the freaky things...
Me and my two little monkeys

Skeleton and Optimus Prime

Scared?

Ro was scared of his cousin, Frankenstein

Getting some loot

"Look, BUG!"

Bucket is getting a little heavy

"Trick or Treat!"

Enjoying his treats

Aiden took this pic, my little photographer

Aiden counting his gold

Roman LOVES suckers, all he wanted

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow, Cullen looked awesome. very detailed costume :)