CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good food, great conversations

Tonight, a few girls and I got together for a quick dinner. I was literally texting from the restaurant asking friends to meet us there. What I thought would be four girls getting together ended up being eight, and I enjoyed every second of the adult conversation. I didn't have to get up and fix anyone a plate, pour a drink, wipe a mouth or get juice off the floor...it was great! We talked about hair, makeup, men, jobs, weddings, diets, vacations, liquor, sex, pregnancy, and so much more. There was no talk of Transformers, Buzz Lightyear, cars, legos, boogers, or any other boy talk. It's the simple things in life that bring such happiness:) I love my girlfriends, new and old, down the street or across the states. They matter in my life, are a priority, and bring me so much joy. Here is a pic of the group tonight...

No comments: