CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy birthday to our one and only, Mimi!

My mom's birthday was this past Thursday so we went across the lake today to celebrate with her. It was a lovely day. The boys even played super well together. She had a yum yum chocolate cake

that Aiden and Roman were all over. It had butterflies, a dragon fly, and rocks (chocolate, that is). We laughed for hours and really enjoyed ourselves. I don't get to see them enough; I wish they lived closer.
Aiden eyeing up the cake!

Mimi laughing at her card from the boys

The boys eating "rocks"

Nanny, aka-Mimi's mom or my granny, whom does not willingly take pictures at the young age of eighty-three so I have to steal them:)

No comments: