CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

It's not that I take our country for granted, but sometimes it is nice to get a little reminder every once in a while on why our country is so great. This past week showed me what a wonderful justice system we have and the term freedom has a new meaning to me this fourth.
Jude and I started our day taking the two little boys to church and then came home to watch that movie we rented yesterday. Okay, I watched about fifteen minutes of it, fell asleep, and woke up at the end. I am just so tired these days. I entered my third trimester recently and I hope that has nothing to do with it. I think I need to get back on a routine and back in the gym. Then, it was nap time, which I slept some more. The boys played in the pool after, and had some water fun.


Andrea's

When evening came, we decided to catch some more fireworks on the river and drove downtown. I am so glad we did. The fireworks were awesome and the boys really enjoyed it. I took tons of photos of them being silly. I am also wearing no makeup tonight because that would have required energy on my part to put it on; but I am now regretting that decision after looking at these photos.
















Cullen is still at his dad's house. He got a phone call today to try out for the All-Star Baseball team tomorrow evening by his dads, so it may be another day or two before my little man comes home.
:(

No comments: