CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spit happens!

In anticipation of baby Preston, I took the time today to decorate some burp cloths (aka cloth diapers). Aiden and Roman both had very bad reflux when they were born (they take after their father) and I am almost positive little brother Preston will follow in their footsteps. It's gross, it stinks, it's extremely messy, and it happens. Over and over and over again! Years ago, an employee of Jude's made me some adorable homemade burp cloths for Aiden, and I eventually gave them all away after Roman. They were one of my favorite baby items, very useful, and I thought I could create my own. I purchased these cute strips of fabric about a year ago when I was taking on the new hobby of sewing. That hobby never really took off, hence I still had the masculine fabric in my closet. I think I did a decent job, though there are many minor imperfections. Now, I can't wait to monogram them with the new monogramming machine that should be delivered any day now that Amy and I are purchasing together. Let the lettering begin!!


For dinner, we took the boys to Chick-fil-a and let them burn off some energy since I had them inside all day.