CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our despicable weekend

Friday I went to the OBGYN for a shot, and got the results of my blood work from Wednesday's testing. I have to start taking these iron pills as I am anemic, though very low range. Saturday I took one of those funky pills and felt disgusting all day. They gave me terrible indigestion, so I pretty much slept off and on all day while the children entertained themselves. I haven't taken another one since!
Sunday I even slept through church. Jude took the boys to mass and I stayed in bed. Later, we took them to to movies to see "Despicable Me".

It was really cute. Sunday evening I went to the Parish to see Stacey; she was having a home-business party.

It was great to see her and her family, as Stacey and I have been friends since we were about eight. I have moved many, many times in my life, and have never lost contact with her. She'd call my momma and find me:) and she's always been pretty easy to find, herself. I'd call her momma. She is a true friend and a wonderful one to have.
(*As you can see, pregnancy is now catching up with me. My face is starting to swell. Wonderful! Only ten weeks left.)

Also, we picked a name over the weekend for Baby IIII. The winner is...
Preston Rene
Preston=ends in a N, like all the other boys; definition: priests town
Rene=after my dear friend Brandi Renee, whom passed away when Roman was three months old in August 2007

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the name!! And I'll expect your new WWF name to be MOM2CARP :)

Anonymous said...

it should be Baby IV (roman numbering goes I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and so on)

Andrea said...

I really wasn't doing roman numerals, never thought about it. I was doing elementary counting, where you draw four lines, and then for five you cross it out sideways, then start over. Like score keeping. lol Funny you mention that:)

Unknown said...

Very cute name, I love the middle name, a name sake for your friend is an awesome tribute...

Susan