CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall park play is the best

This morning sick Roman and I headed over to the Northshore to play at one of our favorite parks with some of our mommy friends.

Normally, I would have kept him home but today wasn't a normal day. We had some friendly stuff to take care of. My friend Kenzie met us, too, with Landon. Kenzie and I go wayyy back. Like, umm, sixteen years or so. The good ol' days (and she knows a lot of dirt on me!).

It was a very nice morning getting in lots of play in this beautiful fall weather. After, we tried to attend a parent organization meeting at school but Ro wasn't having it. I never take my child with me to adult things like this, but for once, needed to, and he acted a complete fool. Next time, I'll just stay home and save myself the screaming, tantrum embarrassment.
We weren't home very long when my long lost boy-friend sent me a text asking me what my plans were. He was in the area from Ocean Springs. I was so happy to hear from Mike that we left the house and met him at the mall almost immediately. I hadn't seen him since Roman was in my belly, literally a few days before he was due.

And now, my dearest friend Dawn is in town this weekend from Florida and I am looking forward to some sweet time with her. Fun times are ahead!
What a friendly weekend this is turning out to be.
Mommy friends and so much more

Kenzie chasing Landon, that's what she did all morning:)

"Quick, which way do I go?"

Ro in a box

Buddies

Toddler fun

Ms. Laney

No comments: