CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things I want to remember...

How Roman yell's "Can't" every time he is directed to do something he has no interest in doing. "Cannnnn't!"
How all the boys get excited when I say it is time to go to church. I was NEVER like that.
How Cullen is so polite and courteous to strangers.
How Aiden picks rocks for me everyday after school, still, when I pick the boys up.
How Cullen and Aiden hold hands when walking to the car from car pick up. (That is the only time you will ever see those two show any kind of affection toward each other.)
How Roman and Aiden yell "Bye Cullen" out the window when I drop him off in the mornings and Aiden adds "See you in car pick up this afternoon!".
How Roman pulls me up from the chair and says "Should see" when he doesn't know how to word what he is trying to say and wants to show me something in another room.
How Jude goes to church twice on most Sundays, attending with me and the boys in the morning and still getting his Catholic fix at some other point in the day.
How Jude goes to work and never complains about doing it.
How Roman says "I lub lou" (I love you).
How Cullen still wants to be tucked in at night and he will be ten in two weeks.
How much Aiden enjoys going to school everyday in Pre K.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved reading that expect you forgot how YA'LL love watching football together on Sundays AFTER church. GO SAINTS, 8-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!