CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

RanDOM things you'll see on our tree

The Christmas tree is up. The boys were so excited to help decorate it. Mom actually got to sit back and watch as Jude and the three munchkins did their job.

Now, you will notice that majority of the decorations are on top. The reason is, the kids can't keep their hands off the tree.

Within twenty four hours of putting the tree up, these are a few items I've found:
A.) The glove I took from Whole Foods after I fetched some rice out the dispenser. I didn't see a garbage can so I put it in my large purse. It came home, it got out, and before I knew it, it was a decoration on the tree. When I asked Aiden about it, his reply was "It's so you and Daddy can shake hands with the tree." Okaaayyy.

B.) A few days back, the number 2 candle was taken out of our kitchen drawer and lit for a birthday. Today, Roman took the candle out of the junk drawer and put it in the tree.

That's fine. Roman immediately went back to the junk drawer and grabbed a lighter (childproof, thank God) and headed for the number 2 on the tree. OMG!!
C.) A picture that Aiden drew at his grandparents house OF A TREE on the tree.

I cannot wait to take the tree down!
An elf with chocolate all over his face

3 comments:

Amanda said...

last year I think we had 5 different stuffed animals on the tree, I feel your pain

Angele said...

I would have to say that lighting a candle on a tree would not be the safest thing...HA!!

Mellie said...

Cute! But at least yours put things ON the tree. My kids take the ornaments off. By Christmas last year the bottom of my tree was completely bare. It's heading in that direction this year too!