CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy birthday, Paw Paw!


Jude was home today and none of us were feeling well. I made Ro a doctor's appointment this morning and took him in. He has the same viral infection his older brother had last week. He also has an ear infection. My little man was a grump majority of the day and I really feel bad for him, as just my throat is hurting and all I want to do is complain. This evening we had plans to celebrate Paw Paw's birthday at a local seafood restaurant. I baked a pitiful (but yummy) cake before we left and we headed out the door. Dinner was nice, except poor Ro was whiny and wouldn't even eat ice cream. You know your child is sick when they won't touch that! After, we went back to Nanny and Paw Paw's house to celebrate the-man-that-will-give-his-grandchildren-anything-they-want-in-the-world's day of birth, sixty three years ago.

My sick Ro Ro

Peeling the breading off the shrimp

Scully and mom

Paw Paw, a.k.a. PaPa Jake

Sweet brothers

No comments: