CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family day for Jude's work


It is a beautiful Sunday and we just spent it at the park on the bayou eating crawfish. Yummy! Jude's work had their annual family day event and it had a nice turnout. Jude even won "2009 Best Boiler". Yes, my man can boil some crawfish! I am sure it's not just because he is the boss. hehe I brought Aiden this year. Last year it was Cullen. Maybe next year Ro will get a turn. I left there and went to the local after hours/urgent care center because my ear made a weird popping sound Friday when I blew my nose and it has become more and more painful. It turns out I have a middle ear infection. Fluid is built up in there and it is creating pressure. Hurts! I did get a shot, pain meds, and a nasal spray so I should be good to go soon. I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. I am going to lay down.



No comments: