CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy birthday, Christy!

Jude stayed home with the three little pigs while I went out to dinner with my girlfriends. We celebrated Christy's birthday with fine dining. I love my Thursday friends! When I first moved here, we started a Grey's Anatomy Girl's Night. Every Thursday, *we got babysitters, got together, and watched Grey's. When the season was over, we did dinner out. Soon, we stopped watching Grey's so much, and it was more about visiting with good friends.
*We are the wives of all the guys. A few of our husbands have all been friends for many years. They married girls who all got along and started their own friendships. Us. These girls have friends they brought into the girl group, even playing match maker to one couple, Heather and Eric. The group we have grows and shrinks, depending on what is happening in every one's life at the time. It is made of a core group though, and those are the friends I absolutely LOVE; Christy being one of them. I look forward to Heather's wedding in June and Christy better be following shortly behind. We are not ALL old married hags with children. lol
Here are a few pics from the lovely evening, with me on some Vicodin. I wasn't much company but I DIDN'T SELL OUT!!
Christy about to make a wish

Shannon, Holly (first timer) and Jenn

Christy, Heather, Andrea (not looking myself)

Cheers to another year older!

Our next BIG event, Heartsy's wedding, but the bachelorette party is FIRST. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

GO TO THE DOCTOR! You have to take care of you in order to take care of the kids!