CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wild animals








I had so much FUN today! Oh, the boys did too. We went to Global Wildlife with our MF's and it was a great day. My mom met us there, which I totally loved. I bought the animals lunch, twenty seven dollars worth of food; and I enjoyed giving them every penny. They walk up and eat the food out of your hand. It is awesome and the views are so relaxing, even with twenty kids on a wagon with you. Roman just watched, he wasn't much into participating. Aiden was by his Mimi's side the entire time and he helped feed them a little. He was more of a watcher also. Someone had to feed those hungry babies:) I took lots of pictures with my moms camera so go take a look HERE.

Cullen had standardized testing all week at school and couldn't be absent. We missed him!

One of my favorite safari shows is Brian Fellow's Safari Planet on SNL.
He is the reason I wore my safari attire!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Haaa!! I love Brian Fellows..."that goats got devil eyes" lol

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Great pictures!

Mellie said...

That looks like so much fun. We have never been, but have talked about it. My kids would LOVE it since they adore animals.