CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's French Quarter Festival

Jude, the boys, and I went to the French Quarter Festival with my MF's today and we had a lovely time. Cullen was bored out of his mind as he doesn't appreciate 'the true New Orleans' at the age of nine. Aiden threw Roman to the ground during a rough play session and Roman had a horn poking out of his forehead which required an ice pack and medical attention. Aside from that, the weather was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the music was fantastic, and the company was fun. I am glad we went. *I stole a few pics from Angele and Blair, so thanks. :)

The stroller brigade

Cullen trying to get beamed out of here

Ro has never seen a fake baby before and he doesn't know what to think of it

Friends

Having fun

I love this picture!

Ro and his "knot"

No comments: