CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, April 20, 2009

What's up?!

I haven't been blogging much lately, but not without good reason.

My laptop computer went in to the Best Buy Geek Squad for repairs a few weeks ago because the screen was acting funny. The top apparently was loose from the computer and needed fixing. The screen would fade away and freeze up. I dropped my baby off without backing any information up because it was just a simple screen repair. Right? Wrong. I got it back the day after we returned from vacation and they informed me then that my hard drive was apparently failing also and they replaced the entire hard drive. WTF?! Then the girl says, "I hope you have a disk with everything backed up on it because it is blank now." No programs, no internet, no data. Zilch. Zero. Nadda. I was so mad at myself (at first) for not backing it up. Later, I was mad at BB for not informing me prior to doing this. I logged on to HP.com and found a disk that I ordered for $16 that is supposed to return it to my original purchase state. That, I have been working on all night so all is not clear yet.

My camera is broke. Again. This time it is something different. I take a picture and the screen has stripes across it. The picture, when printed, does also. Now that must go back to BB for repairs. Thank God I usually buy the damn service plans there.

My credit card number was stolen this past week from my Chase cc and I found out Thursday (the day after we got back from vacation). I received an automated phone call asking me to call Chase because of some recent transactions. I called, and some crook in the past few days had used my card for:
$1.00 pending for a Record Store
$197.00 for a Paypal transaction to a BrendaMeyer
$2413.13 pending for Apple
Chase closed the account and they are issuing me a new card. They said I will not be responsible for the charges and I have to fill out some paperwork for the fraud department. Great!!

Jude has been on vacation from work, and today was his first day back there. I am a big silly baby and am missing him already. I am sitting here watching my computer download, like I have been doing for the past few hours. Fingers crossed this works.

As for the boys, well, they are good.
Aiden didn't sleep for me last night which made me a little unhappy but we are going to make up for it tonight (fingers crossed still).
Cullen has been so mouthy lately I think he forgot who is the parent and who is the child. He has been a handful!
Roman is Roman. Still has a knot on his head from the FQ Festival we attended Friday. I think he is going to transform into a beautiful unicorn any day now.
Did I say they are good? I take that back. lol

As I am sitting here typing this, I am thinking about the bad luck that followed me the day after we got back from vacation. This is all too familiar! (Brandi.)

I hope to be blogging regularly again SOON! It is very therapeutic.
Goodnight.

No comments: