CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bad bath behavior:)

If you read my blog, then you know Jude is the one giving the boys baths at night. Well, tonight he was working late so I decided since they needed baths, I would do it. I bathed them seperately so they could play. They always take baths together!
First, it was Roman's turn and he looked so cute playing, I got out the camera and did some black and whites.


Then, it was Aiden's turn. Well, in being goofy, I gave Aiden a mohawk which he was very proud of and wanted Cullen to see immediately.

I tried to show Aiden how to make his eyes cross and he was using his finger and doing well.

Then, I told him to do the sign "Rock on" with his hands. I was impressed with his four year old skills.

Next, I showed him the Star Trek hand sign and he really tried hard at that. See picture below, he looks like he is throwing up a gang sign or something.

Well, I couldn't help myself, as he was lost in the hand sign world, I showed him how to throw up one finger. He did it perfectly! Since he was doing so many at once, I am SURE he will not remember it and embarass me in public one day.


Cullen came in and joined us on the silly faces (just silly faces).


I know, I know, I get Mother of the Year:)
The grandparents will be so proud. Not.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Mellie said...

LOL at the middle finger pic! I sure hope he doesn't remember that one. We have that same duckie faucet cover.