CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This week in review

I have not been blogging the past week for numerous reasons so I decided to do a quick recap of our week.

Thursday May 14, 2009
Jude and I took all three boys to the dentist. Roman, no problem. Cullen, an angel. Aiden, total nightmare, I think his head spun around a few times, all while he spit and bit. I was totally embarrassed and wanted to give him a sedative so baaaaaad. It didn't help that I knew of his fear of the dentist going in and right when we got there some kid was screaming bloody murder behind a half wall. I think I need to find him another dentist who sedates for cleaning and x-rays? I'll pay extra. Anybody have a referral? Doesn't even have to be a good referral. It can be in the back of someone's home for all I care. Call me!
After, Aiden made poop on the potty for the sixth time in two years so we took him to CEC to congratulate him. We had fun with the boys and it was nice to like Aiden again by the end of the day:)







Friday May 15, 2009
The boys and I went to Amy's to swim in the mini-pool and socialize. We had a lovely time playing with the Kreemers and Castillos!








Jude calls me while I am at Amy's and tells me that someone caused much damage to his truck while he was in PT. He parked on a side street and it was a pretty busy one. A big truck (we're guessing) smacked him and broke the passenger window into pieces, took off part of the bumper and caused some deep gashes in the paint on the pass. side. It will be brought in to the shop on Monday and I will be car less for a week. *Tear*
That evening, Jude and I used a local Parent's Night Out program and dropped the kids off so we could hang out ALONE. We went to eat at Zea's, shopped a little, and spent some quiet time at a book store. I love spending time with my love!

Saturday May 16, 2009 & Sunday May 17, 2009
I'm not gonna lie...I was lazy!

Monday May 18, 2009
Again, I don't have a car.

Tuesday May 19, 2009
I decided that if I didn't get out the house, someone was going to get hurt. The weather was absolutely amazing so we had a spontaneous play date at the park. We walked! Well, I walked, Cullen rode his bike, and Aiden and Roman (all 75 lbs. combined) got pulled in the wagon for a total of two miles. Connie, Sarah, Paula and I had a lovely time visiting.


No comments: