CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ro Ro baby!

I cannot believe how big/old my littlest man is. He is two years old today and it breaks my heart. They grow up so fast! I want to keep him this way forever.
He says "I luu oou" so sweet and gives the best kisses in the world. Lately, he wants to give kisses over and over and over again. I can't get enough.
He is mad into cows, but not mad cows.
He likes to have his shoes on and will bring them to you if you mention "outside".
He likes action figures, cars, and "fooballs". Every ball is a football to him.
He only goes to sleep if Mommy lays in the bed with him and holds him tight.
He is learning to defend himself against his brothers and will take anyone down no matter how big or how tall.
He likes to watch "toons", which is the three hour morning block of the Disney channel.
He enjoys talking on the phone to relatives.
He likes long walks and will hold my hand as we take them.
He can also blow out his own birthday candles...

1 comment:

Blair said...

Happy birthday Roman!! They do grow up way too fast.