CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Wrestler's

This afternoon I let the monkeys get in the inexpensive pool that we purchased Ro as part of his birthday gifts. First, Aiden gets in and says "How do you swim in here?", as the water is about a foot deep. I told him you "wade" in it. That made me giggle. Then, Roman gets in and they play for ninety seconds. All of a sudden, I am not sure what happened, but it was the WWF in full force. Aiden took Roman down, then Roman took Aiden down, then Aiden took Roman, well you get the point. I took so many photos of them having a smack down. Apparently it was a wrestling ring, too small, even to them, to be an actual pool. I love Aiden's new bathing suit, so freaking cute. I need to find Shimmy a banana hammock. Here are a few pictures and you can see even more HERE.
No comment.
I love this picture, feet in the air
Aiden trying to swim
And it begins! "In this corner we have..."





They both went under water

My Cullen with his sun burnt self

No comments: