CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

You need a cosmetology license

Roman and I relaxed all day while Cullen was still at his dads and Aiden still at his Nanny's. It was a nice picture of what the future holds for me once Aiden starts school in August. I am liking it. Anyway, after we napped for three and a half hours, Jude came home with Aiden and we were going to get snoballs. When Aiden walked in the door, I froze up and may have stopped breathing for a minute or two. While he was at his Nanny's, she decided she was going to cut his hair. His bangs to be precise. OMG! My poor poor baby. I will let the pictures explain it all.
After I started breathing again and could move, I gave Jude a hard time for not saying anything to her when he picked him up. He didn't say a word. We have been letting Aiden's hair grow out because it is so cute long. Well, that dream has been put on hold. We went to get snoballs and I was terribly embarrassed to get out the car with him. I'm sorry to admit that, but it's the truth. Then, his parents called and said they were coming over. I rehearsed with Aiden what to say. She MUST have a cosmetology license to cut it again. I told him ANYONE who cuts his hair must have a cosmetology license for future reference. When they walked in, I said "Nanny, I love you but please do not cut his hair again. Aiden, tell her what she or anyone needs to cut your hair..." He replies, "A license!" Thank you. Then she says, "Well it was so long and in his eyes and it was bothering him, he said it itched him, so I cut it for him to get it out of his eyes." After Nanny left, I asked Aiden, "Did your hair bother you? Was it in your eyes?" He replied without hesitation, "No." I didn't think so:)
Roman is healthy and happy! He is ready to celebrate his second birthday Monday.
My beautiful blond babes hair a few days ago

Now, he is all business in the front, party in the back

Mullet boy with his snoball

Yuummmmmy!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Baby! (I think I would be embarrassed too!)

Elsie said...

AND DONT FORGET MY FAVE, YOU MUST BE A DOCTOR TO DECIDE TO MEDICATE HIM! IT WILL GROW, THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS....UGHHHH FOR NOW.

Michelle said...

Oh, I would have been so mad. I like the long hair, too, but Kenny likes it short. I got my way for about a year :(

Mellie said...

I can't believe she cut his hair with out asking you. At least it will grow back, but still!

Amy said...

You have got to be kidding me, she cut his hair???? I would have been PISSED. But, it's hair, so it does grow back. Thank God!!! I miss ya'll. Give Roman big Kisses for his birthday and tell him Mrs. Amy got him something extra nice for missing his big #2 day