CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Third grade: Where will you be in twenty years?

This was a project Cullen and his religion class had to do this year; predict their future. I love these and had to share...
Cullen's

My future daughter-in-law??


I like the way this kid thinks already (stay at home wife).
It is a mirror of his parent's life, actually.


The "single" "artist"
Every student said they were married with kids, except two.


The "Hollywood Real Estate Agent/Designer" (the last sentence is funny on the back)

2 comments:

girlygirl said...

at least i know cullen will be living near me in florida now what about you lol

Amy said...

I love these!! How cute :)