CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He said YES!

I just want to document that my child, Roman, can say YES! He is twenty four months and fifteen days and he said YES!
I have watched other children (Maddie, to be exact) from ten/eleven months on say this magical word and I could NEVER get Ro to say it. He said "No" and "Ok" and many other words but would not shake his head yes, or say it. I asked him if he wanted a sucker tonight and for the thousandth time, said "say, yes". He took a few seconds and said "Ye-sss". I made him repeat it a few times to make sure I was hearing him correctly. I was! He is two and can now say yes! :)
*This has been a proud mommy moment.

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Yay!! Veronica doesn't say yes either. She says "Yep." lol!

Sara said...

It took Andrew a long time too! Isn't it just a fabulous word?!?! Great job Roman!