CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An old favorite and a new favorite

This morning we went to a park that I frequented when I was a little girl. It is still an amazing park like I remember it when I was young. The boys had a wonderful time playing in the hot hot heat for an hour and a half. I literally had sweat beads dripping down my chest, and for all you who know me, I was dying. I am totally NOT an outdoor person, unless water is involved.







After, since our favorite summer item (our week old pool) had a hole in it, I decided to go purchase a bigger and better one and invited the Castillo's and Kreemer's over for some W.T. fun. The six kids had a blast, splishing and splashing. We ate lunch and took naps, only to wake up and go to Cherie's for some more water fun.
Summertime fun!

Water boy

They all wanted to hold the hose

Eli looking for "Chicks, mannn"

Popsicle crew

Ro had a few too many
\
The lovely Delaney was even in attendance

This was Aiden's first time being in an inground pool this summer and he did great. We will soon be working on removing the floaties in the upcoming month. Poor Ro stepped on a bee and had his first bee sting. My sweet little man screamed in agony for five minutes and then went on about his business, with his big toe slightly in the air as he walked. Jude came, picked the boys up, and let me stay for the monthly MF organizer meeting. We had yummy shrimp poboys and great conversation. I love our group!



No comments: