CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Swim

My Mother's Day Eve was lovely. The boys and I went for a little swim in our little pool and had some fun. At one point, Roman decided to fill up a Play-doh cup with cold water from the sprinkler and walk over to me while I sunbathed on the side to throw it on me. My little jokester. All I could do was laugh from the amount of effort he had just went through to do that. Then, it was a game because mommy had laughed so hard. I laid in the sun and Aiden and Roman took turns soaking me with water. Later, Aiden had to pee and as I was pulling his shorts down outside, Roman ran up and motioned for me to pull his swim diaper down. I did. He was precious peeing naked outside. He continued to swim and play around the yard in the buff.
The evening time was just as spectacular. I went to a really great seafood restaurant with a very good friend and enjoyed being waited on while eating terribly delicious food and drinking wine. Adult time rocks!




No comments: