CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Old friends and new friends

Tonight, Amy and Alex invited Jude and I over for dinner with Mandy and her husband, Ben (Alex and Ben work together), and all the kids. Val and LJ came too. We had a wonderful adult evening. In fact, the kids played so well together, it was like they weren't even there. The food was delicious, as always, by the Castillo's house. I am glad we met Mandy a few months back. I think she fits right in. I am hoping we can make this a monthly tradition. Fun times!





HAPPY TEN YEAR DATING ANNIVERSARY, AMY AND ALEX!!!

As for my Cullen, today was his last day of school. He is officially a fourth grader. He passed with all B's and C's. Yes, not one A in his final grades and he is going to change that next year. He is so smart and extremely capable, just a little lazy and a smidge ADD. He will do better next year! I have faith! He went to his dad's house today and will be there for the week. This is where he leaves me for long lengths of time and I get to miss him. He spends a good amount of time at his dads during the summer so I may not be blogging much about him till August. He starts a new public school in August, where he will make new friends; no more Catholic school. I am so worried about him liking it. I pray he likes it and gets a good education out of it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

AH, we love you too!