CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Monday, June 14, 2010

And there's the weight!

Pregnancy #4:
The first 18 weeks, 5 pounds. Doing good!
The last 7 weeks, add 17 pounds. Not so good! (FYI-That's about 2.5 lbs a week.)
Total: 25 weeks, 22 pounds on so far.
14 weeks left...you do the math.
Looks like this fourth pregnancy will be no different than the rest. I have always gained between 50-60 pounds for each boy, losing pretty much all of it after Cullen and Aiden with the exception of this last little rug rat, Roman. I am miserable and cannot afford to put on that much more weight!! I thought it wouldn't happen this time:(

Did I ever tell you how much I HATE being pregnant?! Oh, I said it. HATE!! I do! I just like having the newborn in my arms on it's birthday. I am not a fan of alllllll the other stuff that goes along with it. I'd give you a list, but it would probably gross a lot of people out. To all the women who say they just LOVE being pregnant, screw that. That's just crazy talk! I thought this time would be different, but it's not. I'm going to cry now...

1 comment:

Raising Davis Darlings said...

See I am one of those women who says she loves being pregnant. I enjoyed every minute of my pregnancy with Peyton, except for the very end when I dealt with Cholestasis, but other than that I had a perfect pregnancy. I only gain a total of 18 pounds baby weight. I saved my gaining real weight for after baby! LOL