CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our day, child vs. mom

My child's view of our Tuesday

  • Awoke
  • Breakfast served to me with my favorite chocolate milk
  • Went to the gym and played with my BFF for an hour
  • My BFF came to my house and played for a couple more hours
  • Had lunch with my BFF from Cane's
  • Took a nap
  • Woke up and played Lego's
  • Went swimming in the pool and the "water slide" for an hour or two
  • Got dressed, had dinner, played more
  • Went to the movies with mommy and daddy to see Toy Story 3...It was great!
  • Came home and went to bed

Mom's view of our Tuesday

  • Awoke
  • Made breakfast for everyone and had a cup of coffee to get some energy, cleaned up
  • Went to the gym in the rain and worked out for an hour, even though I didn't feel like it
  • Watched four kids and tried to wash clothes for a couple hours
  • Had lunch with my BFF from Cane's, while arguing with Aiden the entire time because it was past nap time and he was a big crank ball
  • Took a nap
  • Woke up to referee arguments over Lego's and prepared dinner
  • Cooked dinner and watched the children play in the little pool for some time, making sure no one drowned the other one
  • Dressed the kids and served everyone dinner, ate, cleaned up
  • Went to the movies to see Toy Story 3...It was great! Spent $35.
  • Came home, blogged, and went to bed

Our days are so similar, yet so different. Oh, to be a child again!!

No comments: