CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Friday, June 11, 2010

My horrible day

Jude was off today and I woke up at 9 a.m. to the phone ringing. It was our home alarm company stating that our side door wireless sensory battery was dying and they just wanted to let us know. Well, this is the second time in the past six months that they will need to come out and "fix" it. I then realized I was sweating something bad. The air conditioner must be broke, too. It was!! I had a hair appointment I ran off to and when I got home, I pulled in the driveway, turned the car off, got out, and closed the door. All of a sudden I felt stuff hitting me. I thought our hanging fern had broke through the bottom. Nope. I looked around to see my back quarter driver side window shattered.

The heat apparently made it explode out, and onto me. Nice. Real nice. I get in the hot house, have a seat on the recliner and try to use my Iphone to look up the glass company and I discover IT isn't working. Talk about being in a bad mood!!
Jude's uncle then came out to repair the A/C, which only needed freon, thank God. I found a glass company that can repair my car tomorrow morning, and I realized that every one's AT&T service was screwed, not just mine. Things started looking up. But, to finish the day off, our little blow up pool that gives the children hours and hours of fun (and me peace and quiet), POPPED. No more pool time fun until we buy new one. I just want to go to sleep and start the day over tomorrow. My Saturday is supposed to be a girl day by the pool on the coast. Let's hope tomorrow is better!

No comments: