CHRONICLING THE DAILY LIVES OF FOUR CUTE BOYS, THEIR FATHER, AND A MOTHER TRYING TO SURVIVE IT ALL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SANITY LEFT.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This week, so far

Let me just start this blog post by saying IT IS SO FREAKING HOT down here. OMG! We are in June and my pregnant butt has three more months of this? WTH was I thinking? When I got pregnant for Cullen, he was my first and I had no idea about the summer heat and pregnancy. I learned a valuable lesson with him and swore I would never do that to myself again. The next two children, I planned so I would not be pregnant in the summer. Well, I must have forgotten just how HOT it is from eleven years ago. I wanted us to hurry this round once we decided to have another, as neither one of us are getting any younger. Boy, should we have waited. I am miserable! Just wanted to record this for my future blog book, in case we decide to have another, it will NOT be during the summer for sure!
Monday and Tuesday morning I had to babysit the Kreemer kids so the boys had friends to play with both mornings. By Monday afternoon, Aiden had such an attitude that I decided to go grocery shopping alone and enjoy not being yelled at for an hour. See, Aiden is a gamer. He is addicted to the Wii and all video games in general. Yes, he's five. I try to let him have some time on the weekends to play, but come Monday morning, he goes through detox when the Wii is put away. It's crazy, and oh so scary. I don't even see how he enjoys playing as he gets so mad at the Lego games that he throws and pounds the remotes, which of course gets him in trouble. That doesn't seem fun or relaxing to me. Let's remember, his name does means FIERY.
Anywho, Tuesday came and went with little to no problems. We went to the Castillo's to play for a little while and let the older kids swim for a couple hours in the kiddie pool.
Aiden

Xan

Laney

Eli

Hannah

Roman

Everyone was worn out once we got home and naps followed quickly. Cullen has been at his dad's. Tuesday night we went to get (sugar free) snoballs after dinner.
Today, Jude and I slept in, as he works really late tonight. Then the boys played in the backyard and burned some energy while I booked my hotel room for the trial in Hattiesburg.




The trial for Brandi is sooooo close!
Tonight, we have church group and Cullen comes home. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us. At least Roman is feeling better and Aiden is all well. Next week, vacation bible school! I learned from a few parents at a recent birthday party that the key to sanity for any stay at home parent during the summer is multiple vacation bible school camps on different weeks. We are signed up for two and are debating a third:)

No comments: